domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

FOOLING ME (8th February 2006)

Pretending what I can’t be, not now

I wonder if it’s me, believing all those theories that in my life I’ve been against
Concealing the key of the final happiness under my true lies…knowing right…being wrong
I want to be a child again, without worries or thoughts again
Because this world is fooling me and it feels too heavy now
I don’t need a chance on life again; I only need to make a pact with the devil
Turning back all the memories, where the wrongness always was right
Devils also stops at traffic lights, devils also pay fees
Finding my tomorrow in the yesterdays, changing all I have for all I miss
And suddenly I don’t know where do I belong…
Did you trust me? Did you believe me?
How dare you! Impossible to see what is not real
A glass which slips away, just like a slight fright.
They shouldn’t have screamed all the realness in my head…
They just should have whispered instead, lying…
The more I see, the less I care. The more I cry, the less I try
However, another day goes by, wondering why I cannot be, why I cannot cry
Many scars, many of them will never heal…never to know
Then I see myself standing here, deceiving myself…doing all the pieces
That long ago created what I’m not, not now
Nothing granted, nothing for free
Begging to all those ancient that I’ve never believed in
Asking them unlikely realities, knowing right, being wrong.

No hay comentarios:

EL COMIENZO NUNCA RESIDE SOBRE NINGÚN PRINCIPIO...

Parecía que nunca nacería, pero aquí está...con una estética forzada y protocolaria. Con un toque propio de esos que te recuerdan a quién pertenece y con muchas expectativas de futuro (para liberar tensiones más que nada). Sin más, pongamos puntos y suspensivos a esto que nace hoy y que nadie sabe hasta dónde llegará....bienvenidos a mi verdad




"LA LOCURA QUIZÁ NO SEA OTRA COSA QUE LA SABIDURÍA MISMA QUE, CANSADA DE SOPORTAR LAS INJUSTICIAS DEL MUNDO, HA TOMADO LA INTELIGENTE RESOLUCIÓN DE VOLVERSE LOCA"

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE