viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

SLEEPING WITH A GHOST (13rd March 2006)

Two strangers, one universe, together
Two bodies, one moment, together
Two hearts, one choice, together
Who would ever believe that the sky a sea could it be?
I did, falling from the highest hill tree
Tearing my skin with the branches
Cutting my flesh with the leaves
The crash broke my bones, but I never cared
Blind as only I could have been
One word killed my soul to be free
When all I needed were thousand chains
I was stupid for a while

The ghost cloud my spirit
Peace and silent lied to me
You’ll be happy, wait patiently
Pain and sorrow set me free

Time goes by with just one wish
Turn these wounds into scars
It wasn’t my proposal
I lived for it, I cried for it

No laughter for free
No time to be me
No mind to think
No body to feel

Waking up from my reality I was able to see
That the damned tree was just a tree
People don’t deserve immortality
Men are stronger than everything

It’s easier to leave than to be left behind
Now I’m proud of myself as a human being
No more sleepless nights
No more time to cry
Dreaming with my future
Sowing just happy times
Nobody will stop the storm
Never be where I am now
I saw the ghost fading now





No hay comentarios:

EL COMIENZO NUNCA RESIDE SOBRE NINGÚN PRINCIPIO...

Parecía que nunca nacería, pero aquí está...con una estética forzada y protocolaria. Con un toque propio de esos que te recuerdan a quién pertenece y con muchas expectativas de futuro (para liberar tensiones más que nada). Sin más, pongamos puntos y suspensivos a esto que nace hoy y que nadie sabe hasta dónde llegará....bienvenidos a mi verdad




"LA LOCURA QUIZÁ NO SEA OTRA COSA QUE LA SABIDURÍA MISMA QUE, CANSADA DE SOPORTAR LAS INJUSTICIAS DEL MUNDO, HA TOMADO LA INTELIGENTE RESOLUCIÓN DE VOLVERSE LOCA"

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE