martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

PURE EYES (18th March 2006)

Changed my mind, being black or white
Showed me how to paint grey
Without losing my own line
A whirlpool of joy and fantasy
That devastated my sad world
Making me smile for once in my life

One moment in time still belongs to us
One million memories together
Is it much for you to do?
One more million are left
We said this is forever…
But forever always fades away
I told you I’d hold you until I die
You know what? I’m still alive

I wonder why, why time has fooled us
Why I can’t see your sweet smile again
I don’t regret the time I spent with you
It will never be in vain, I swear
I wonder how, how we came to change
Why you lost your way with me

Now I’m trying to cover my mistakes
Falling and falling with you every night
With everlasting passion earthquakes
It’s not right, but I’ll do it again
Over and over again, on and on

Just don’t forget about our story
How we flied, how we soared
How we discovered new worlds
How the sky was yours and mine
How we built the strongest wall
Where only God could pull down

 
Everything changes, but my love will remain
Something so deep that I can’t explain
After all I won’t let go, unless you want to
Because between this universe and eternity
There’s only one thing I want to see

Made me feel like a hero, made me feel like a mirror
Made me feel like a stranger, made me feel like an angel
Made me feel like the stars, made me feel like the sun

I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind
That just few lines immortalize all we had
Mixing present, drawing future, smiling past
But I’ll love you until the end of times

No hay comentarios:

EL COMIENZO NUNCA RESIDE SOBRE NINGÚN PRINCIPIO...

Parecía que nunca nacería, pero aquí está...con una estética forzada y protocolaria. Con un toque propio de esos que te recuerdan a quién pertenece y con muchas expectativas de futuro (para liberar tensiones más que nada). Sin más, pongamos puntos y suspensivos a esto que nace hoy y que nadie sabe hasta dónde llegará....bienvenidos a mi verdad




"LA LOCURA QUIZÁ NO SEA OTRA COSA QUE LA SABIDURÍA MISMA QUE, CANSADA DE SOPORTAR LAS INJUSTICIAS DEL MUNDO, HA TOMADO LA INTELIGENTE RESOLUCIÓN DE VOLVERSE LOCA"

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE