lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

SHADOW (22th March 2006)

I’ve seen you breaking down
I’ve seen you hurting deeply
I’ve seen you falling down

I know you’re caught in a sad world, poor little boy
Just like those birds never set free
I know you’re feigning in every step you take, bad little boy
Just like those passers-by lifeless

As rogue as only you can be, but you can’t fool me
As clever as only you can be, but you can’t deny it
As sly as only you can be, but you can’t give up

A profile mirror…the same lie twice, over again
After all I won’t let go until you’re born again
Because I won’t feel right when you’re gone
Darker than you, but as white as the snow
Colourless soul, I know your trickery
I’ve walked under your shoes
Always there, your footprints, your pawprints…

Perfect by nature, corrupted by the hell indeed
Perfect by nature, faded by the personified lie
You’ll never was and you’ll never will be
Not more than a paper cloud than nobody can see
Nor love, nor glory, nor rain, nor sunny

Then I feel you standing there
So numb in your role in this world
In this sad world, sad little boy

No hay comentarios:

EL COMIENZO NUNCA RESIDE SOBRE NINGÚN PRINCIPIO...

Parecía que nunca nacería, pero aquí está...con una estética forzada y protocolaria. Con un toque propio de esos que te recuerdan a quién pertenece y con muchas expectativas de futuro (para liberar tensiones más que nada). Sin más, pongamos puntos y suspensivos a esto que nace hoy y que nadie sabe hasta dónde llegará....bienvenidos a mi verdad




"LA LOCURA QUIZÁ NO SEA OTRA COSA QUE LA SABIDURÍA MISMA QUE, CANSADA DE SOPORTAR LAS INJUSTICIAS DEL MUNDO, HA TOMADO LA INTELIGENTE RESOLUCIÓN DE VOLVERSE LOCA"

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE