lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

NORWEGIAN SOUL (26th March 2006)


You were born after the division of two worlds
Inside the chaos where famine was a neighbour
Facing alone this universe full of strangers
Where all you had seen stand still in the heaven
Lacking any other way, lacking any other road
 Working hard everyday to breathe every step you took
As hard as I will never do, as hard as I will never do
Children playing games that you never understood
Soliloquy was your best friend; it was your best tool
Fire snatched all the dreams out of your hands,
A watery, wet future waited for you though.
Travelling around an ocean that once was yours
Many wonders you have seen,
Many places you have been,
As far as I will never do, as far as I will never do
Marrying the most beautiful being in the world
She did recover all the youth just for you
She gave you what you needed, what you chose
You never loosed her, you’ll never lose her
And now you’re standing here, in front of me
Hearted weak, you can’t explain what you feel
Seeking strength, seeking faith, this is real
Speaking words you would never think you’d say
As blind as only you can be
Why don’t you wanna see
If today I am with you
Tomorrow I will be
Yesterday it was just me
And now I’m so wise
And now I’m so sad
And now I’m so tired
And now I’m so bad
It’s hard to understand that it may be too late
To open your eyes, to make up a fairytale
Turning all the wounds into pouring rain
Fading your sorrow, blurring your stains
You don’t deserve to be the king of pain

No hay comentarios:

EL COMIENZO NUNCA RESIDE SOBRE NINGÚN PRINCIPIO...

Parecía que nunca nacería, pero aquí está...con una estética forzada y protocolaria. Con un toque propio de esos que te recuerdan a quién pertenece y con muchas expectativas de futuro (para liberar tensiones más que nada). Sin más, pongamos puntos y suspensivos a esto que nace hoy y que nadie sabe hasta dónde llegará....bienvenidos a mi verdad




"LA LOCURA QUIZÁ NO SEA OTRA COSA QUE LA SABIDURÍA MISMA QUE, CANSADA DE SOPORTAR LAS INJUSTICIAS DEL MUNDO, HA TOMADO LA INTELIGENTE RESOLUCIÓN DE VOLVERSE LOCA"

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE