lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

PIECES OF MY DEPENDENCE (4th July 2006)

Many colors don't make a rainbow
and quite often the shadows can turn them black...full of tears
The same language with different accents, from diferent angles,
under different pressures.
There's no wrapping in here, at least not as far as my eyes can see...
 
Too much of something is not enough for me,
 but I can only try to make it everlasting.
But the infinitude always fades away...
ask all those souls we all have lost along our way.
In the end not only kindness matters,
so it's not enough to get down on your knees and pray.
Too easy and stupid.
 
In a country full of strangers only one wants to really know me...
isn't that crazy?
The center of my circle always moves around with me.
One step forward making two steps back;
that's me though, careless hair and dark eyes.
 Now more than ever. I want to change them now.
My eyes want to remain blue forever; freer as a waterfall...
and my hair....who does it need to have careless hair?
It's better to have the sun shine on it...golden and bright.
 
In a little island, a little boy follows a little dream.
On his way he met a big boy from a big island with many dreams already fulfilled.
It's time to go home now.
To cover my mistakes, to take back what it was gone,
and to remember you in the distance,
until the moment you come back by my side...
and kiss me with your clumsiness, which I love.
 
Since you've gone I've been lost without a trade
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
so don't forget about us...I'll be watching you.

 

No hay comentarios:

EL COMIENZO NUNCA RESIDE SOBRE NINGÚN PRINCIPIO...

Parecía que nunca nacería, pero aquí está...con una estética forzada y protocolaria. Con un toque propio de esos que te recuerdan a quién pertenece y con muchas expectativas de futuro (para liberar tensiones más que nada). Sin más, pongamos puntos y suspensivos a esto que nace hoy y que nadie sabe hasta dónde llegará....bienvenidos a mi verdad




"LA LOCURA QUIZÁ NO SEA OTRA COSA QUE LA SABIDURÍA MISMA QUE, CANSADA DE SOPORTAR LAS INJUSTICIAS DEL MUNDO, HA TOMADO LA INTELIGENTE RESOLUCIÓN DE VOLVERSE LOCA"

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE

TODO OBJETO VARÍA SEGÚN LA VISIÓN DEL QUE LO CONTEMPLE